The Referee Department is located at Brannfjell Skole.
Referees will have their accomodation at Brannfjell Skole or KFUM-hallen which is located next to the school.
Below are driving directions from:
Because of limited parking at Brannfjell we are recommending public transportation to Ekeberg.
Public transportation to Brannfjell:
Direct from Oslo Central Station/Jernbanetorget:
– Bus 74 Mortensrud to stop: Bekkelagshjemmet. Approx. 5 minute walk a long Ekebergveien to the school
– Bus 34 Ekeberg Hageby til stop: Ekeberg Camping. Approx. 15 minutes walk a long “Ekebergveien” to the school.
– Tram 18 or 19 til stop “Holtet”. 10-15 minutes walk.
Directions from Holtet
Alternative route Via Ryen:
– Metro line 4 Bergkrystallen/Bus 70 Skullerud/71E Bjørndal/501 Ytre Enebakk to stop: Ryen. Switch to bus 23 Simensbråten. or 20-25 minutes walk: Ryenkrysset-Enebakkveien-Vårveien-Ekeberg school, cross the playing fields at Ekeberg to “KFUM hallen”/”Brannfjell school”.
– Bus 23 Simensbråten from Lysaker via “Ring 3” to stop “Simensbråten”. 10-15 minutes walk cross the playing fields at Ekeberg to “KFUM hallen”/”Brannfjell skole”.
Directions from Simensbråten (Ekeberg School)
Oslo lufthavn – Gardermoen (OSL):
– Airport express train/Airport express bus to Oslo City Centre (then follow directions from Oslo Central/Jernbanetorget above).
– Airport express bus to Ryen (Serviced by Nor-way bussekspresser only – then follow directions from Ryen above).
Sandefjord Lufthavn – Torp:
– Airport bus to Oslo Busterminal, located beside Oslo Central (then follow directions from Oslo Central/Jernbanetorget above).
Check www.ruter.no for more information.